Stocks of the long and eagerly awaited Baader Maxbright II Binoviewers are now here! We have in stock the popular variants of these binoviewers
- Maxbright II body only
- Maxbright II with 1.25" nosepiece
- Maxbright II with 2" nosepiece
See further down this page for these packages and links to them on our website.
Some of the main features of this new model include:
- Unique in-house produced die-cast moulds using Carl Zeiss production drawings.
- Use of 27mm size prisms with 26mm clear aperture on the telescope side and 25.5mm clear aperture on the eyepiece side.
- All optical surfaces have a 7-layer multi-coating for highest light throughput.
- Ergonomically designed non-marring ClickLock® eyepiece clamps with diopter adjustment for easy individual focusing.
- Telescope side uses Baader's Astro T-2 System™ with connector thread (M 42 x 0.75) and Zeiss micro-bayonet for the shortest possible connection to (almost) all existing telescope systems and accessories such as Baader Herschel Wedge and Flip Mirror II.
- Short overall optical tube path length of 110 mm (+/- 1 mm tolerance) and weight of 595g which is nearly 200g lighter than the Baader Mark V binoviewers.
- Extensive range of accessories including Glasspath correctors, T-2 diagonals, Flip Mirror II and Alan Gee Telecompressor II.
The Maxbright II binoviewer range is supplied with a strong well padded case to keep safe during storage and transit.
The Maxbright II binoviewer body only and 1.25"/2" nosepiece packages are available now.