Celestron have released the latest version of their CPWI - version 2.3.4.
At the moment, to download this new release, run your current version and there will be a message to say a new version is available and do you wish to download it. Select to download and the new version download will begin.
Here is a summary of some of the new features and fixes in the new 2.3.4 release, which includes a new user interface.
- Removes false disconnection issues
- User interface (UI) improvements including support for red filter.
- Enhanced focuser support (ASCOM + gamepad + slew control dialog)
- Added Hot Key dialog with new hot keys
- GPS Accessory support
- Support for Sync added to UI
- PEC enhancements (returns to star after seek index + UI improvements)
- Added 3 Messier Objects to the off line catalog (M25, M40, M45)
- Trial support for CGE, Advanced GT, and most GT mounts
- Numerous bug fixes
- Known issue: ASCOM pulse guiding not working with MC firmware 6.12 - 6.17.
- Known issue: ASCOM SideOfPier() returns ASCOM SideOfPier(current position)