10Micron 3" Lodual Dual Mounting Plate and Dovetail Clamps
- Allows two telescopes to be mounted in parallel/side-by-side
- Losmandy-style 3" fittings
- Fits all 10Micron GM mounts
- Made from CNC Aluminium and anodised black
This double "H" plate is designed to allow side-by-side (parallel) mounting of two optical tube assemblies on the 10Micron mounts. The mounting system comprises:
- Standard 3” Losmandy 400mm long dovetail bar (#1452130)
- Two 3" Losmandy 200mm long dovetail clamps (2 x #1452085)
All the components are CNC machined and black anodized aluminum.
Multiple holes on the dovetail bar allow 3 different separations between the two dovetail clamps of approximately 210mm (8.3"), 245mm (9.6") and 281mm (11”).
Please note the following:
- The GM1000 HPS mount requires the #1451045 90-degree change plate adaptor to rotate the bar by 90 degrees on the mount in order to maintain the correct encoder’s home position reference point.
- All the other mounts require either the #1452085 or #1452086 3″ Losmandy clamps.
- Material: Black anodized, CNC machined aluminum
- Bottom dovetail: 3” Losmandy 400mm (#1452130) with holes
- Two 3” Losmandy clamps #1452085 (200mm long)
- Clamp separation: adjustable, appr. 210mm, 245mm and 281mm (8.3”, 9.6”, 11”)
- Weight: 4Kg (9 lbs)