Baader 2" M68i x 0.75 ClickLock Clamp for Bresser Hexafoc / Explore Scientific / Omegon
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): -Infinity%
- Baader 2" ClickLock M68i x 0.75 clamp - for Bresser, Omegon and Explore Scientific "Hexafoc" focusers with M68 x 0.75 male thread
- Consisting of M68a x 1 ClickLock clamp (# 2956268) and M68i x 1 to M68i x 0,75 Inverter (# 2458236)
- A small rotation by 20° with gentle fingertip pressure to the knurled lever is enough to securely clamp every 2" accessory. Optical height: 37mm, Weight: 180g
- Ratchet function – features acoustic and haptic display of the clamp-position. This way you can hear and feel in darkness without looking if the clamp is opened or closed.
- Compression tension-ring of thick-walled hard bronze, keeps its shape even after many years of use and holds expensive accessories securely - without causing scratches or pressure points on your accessories.
|OPTICAL LENGTH (MM)||31|
|USAGE||fast clamping of every 2" accessory|
|INNER DIAMETER / CLEAR APERTURE (MM)||50,8 (2")|
|OUTER CONNECTION (LENS SIDED)||Thread, M68 x 1|
|INNER CONNECTION (EYEPIECE/-CAMERA-SIDED)||Clamp, 2" (50,8mm)|
|TYPE OF ADAPTER||ClickLock, Eyepiece Clamp|