Baader 2" M72a ClickLock Clamp for Takahashi Telescopes
- Baader 2" ClickLock M72a clamp - for larger Takahashi focusers with M72 x 1 female thread
- To connect the clamp on a Takahashi-Mewlon,you need in addition our Mewlon Adapter #2558231 M71/M72
- A small rotation by 20° with gentle fingertip pressure to the knurled lever is enough to securely clamp every 2" accessory.
- Ratchet function – features acoustic and haptic display of the clamp-position. This way you can hear and feel in darkness without looking if the clamp is opened or closed.
- Compression tension-ring of thick-walled hard bronze, keeps its shape even after many years of use and holds expensive accessories securely - without causing scratches or pressure points on your accessories.
|OPTICAL LENGTH (MM)||41|
|USAGE||fast clamping of every 2" accessory|
|INNER DIAMETER / CLEAR APERTURE (MM)||50,8 (2")|
|OUTER CONNECTION (LENS SIDED)||Thread, M72|
|INNER CONNECTION (EYEPIECE/-CAMERA-SIDED)||Clamp, 2" (50,8mm)|
|TYPE OF ADAPTER||ClickLock, Eyepiece Clamp|