Baader 27V Outdoor Telescope Power Supply with Power Feed Sensor for 10Micron GM4000 Mounts
- Input voltage 220/230 volts / output voltage 27 volts / 600 W factory setting
- Senses the actual voltage and automatically regulates for any drop in voltage
- Longer power cables with sense-cord can be ordered
Designed and produced in-house at Baader Planetarium, this is a very high quality regulated 27V/22A power supply for the 10Micron GM4000 mount.
The power supply incorporates a power sensor which measures that voltage that arrives at the mount and despite the cable distance automatically adjusts the voltage, should it drop, for best performance. The power supply comes with Baader's self-assembled 3m sensor power cable.
The control box of 10 Micron mounts can work with 24V and up to a maximum of 32V. However since 24V power supplies can occasionally drop below 24V at high loads and at low temperatures, this can ultimately lead to the failure of the control computer. Therefore the power supplies for GM 2000 HPS, GM 3000 HPS and GM 4000 HPS are preset to 27V as this is the voltage value has proven itself over years of operation.
The unit comes with a 3m cable as standard, however longer cables are available to order (5m #2457646 ; 10m #2457647)
- Input: 100-240 V AC, 8.2 A, 50/60 Hz
- Output: 27V, 22.2A
- Power: 600W
- Optimized output voltage and current for max. Slewrate
- Operating voltage 110-240V
- Incl. mains cable (IEC cable) with Euro standard plug
- Incl. power supply cable for mounting
- Dimensions LxWxH: 270 x 14.3 x 120mm
- Weight without cable: 3.1 kg