Baader AstroSolar Safety Film 5.0, 20x29cm
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): -Infinity%
- AstroSolar® Safety Film 5.0 for solar observation and photography at high magnification
- Size: ca. 20 x 29 cm – telescope quality – Optical Density (OD) = 5.0
- Safe for visual solar observation (with additional optics) and imaging
- This highest precision film consistently produces strehl ratios of 94 to 96 percent at interferometric tests – thus it performs optically like a Fluorite Triplet Lens by Carl Zeiss or Astro Physics
- AstroSolar Safety Film is best suited for precision work with all astronomical telescopes and binoculars – just as well as for all photographic camera- and tele-lenses
- For more than 25 years on the market, the only film-material made to not deteriorate the optical wavefront, it does allow to attain high magnification with any long-range optics without reducing sharpness or contrast of the solar surface.