Baader ClickLock Eyepiece Clamp 1¼" with Built-in Diopter Adjustment (T-2 part #08)
- Precise focusing eyepiece holder 1¼"/T-2 (5mm focus travel)
- Requires only a slight turn of about 20" to securely lock any 1¼" eyepiece or accessory
- Eyepieces / CCD cameras sitting against rotation and are still not scratched!
- Telescope side with T-2 (M42 x 0.75) female thread
Unscrewing the micro focus ring will reveal a T-2 male thread underneath, which can be used to mount T-2 spacers, T-rings, digital T-adapters, and digital cameras. In this way, every 1¼ "eyepiece can be changed instantly - and even be focussed! No annoying screw is in the way, and the rotation of the clamping is so short that a very slight hand movement is sufficient -an eyepiece clamp has never been easier. Heavy CCD cameras can be connected securely with just a moderate amount of tightening force!
Our T-2® system offers many more bayonet quick changer and rotators to safely secure any imaginable recording device. There are three different digital T-adapters and about 20 digital T-rings for almost all digital camera brands available!
1¼" ClickLock Highlights
- no clamping screws
- extremely strong/secure clamping with just a slight turn (about 20 ° rotation
- no damage to the eyepiece barrels
- clamping principle from professional engineering - like a quick-action chuck, from the tool holder of CNC milling machines
- seven precision milled parts with complex assembly result in the most user-friendly eyepiece clamp of all time, designed in Germany!
- low price despite the highest production costs
- accepts all 1¼ "eyepiece types with any locking groove
- eyepiece-side T-2 thread - transforms your eyepiece clamp into an eyepiece projection holder!
- Connections for most digital cameras optional
- Focusing thread (for use on a T-2 Zenit prism) with 5mm stroke and 0.5mm fine thread, lets you focus a SC optics directly on the eyepiece - without mirror shift.
- Resolves all adjustment problems - every 1¼ "eyepiece or measuring device (eg laser colli) is adjusted automatically parallel to the axis - even with diameter deviations.
|OPTICAL LENGTH (MM)||32 - 38|
|T-2 PART #||08|
|USAGE||schnelle Klemmung von jedem 1¼" Zubehör|
|INNER DIAMETER / CLEAR APERTURE (MM)||31,75 (1¼")|
|INNER CONNECTION (LENS SIDED)||Thread, T-2 (M42 x 0,75)|
|INNER CONNECTION (EYEPIECE/-CAMERA-SIDED)||Clamp, 1¼"|
|OUTER CONNECTION (EYEPIECE/-CAMERA-SIDED)||Thread, T-2 (M42 x 0,75)|
|COMPATIBLE BRANDS||Baader Planetarium|
|TYPE OF ADAPTER||ClickLock, Eyepiece Clamp|