Baader MQR III Multipurpose Finder Bracket for Finderscopes up to 50mm Aperture
- Multipurpose Quick Release III (MQR III) 7x50 for all 50mm finderscopes with diameter of 62mm.
- Shipped with MQR IV guidescope rings, mounting plate and Baader Universal Red Dot Mount (RDM; Universal holder for red dot finders) incl. Baader Standard Base
- With micro set-screws with M7 fine thread and PTFE-tips to avoid scratches
- You can use the enclosed M5x12-screws to adapt the dovetail rail directly to the base plate of the guidescope rings. This way, the finder can be mounted very close to the telescope tube
- 4mm hex-wrench included
- With dovetail rail – fits to (almost) all dovetail clamps by Vixen, Celestron, Synta etc.
CNC milled, with a sturdy dovetail, comes with a Baader Standard Base to mount it to all telescope tubes with diameters from 100 – 400 mm! The dovetail guarantees a perfectly constant adjustment of the optical axis. You'll surely find cheaper finder brackets, but none that can be removed so easily and that sits as it did before when you put it back- with a precision of up to a hundredth of a millimetre. The mechanical design is so solid that you also can use it as a removable handle for your telescope.
The dovetail fits – even without Baader Standard Base – into almost all finder bases, which are part of the focusers of many telescopes from Celestron, Synta, Vixen and more.
Both the MQR III and the MQR IV finder brackets can be dismantled into their individual parts and configured for other purposes. If for example a finderscope shall be placed very close to the telescope, you can simply remove the 70 mm high centrepiece and attach the dovetail directly to the finder base. To do this, you need the two M5x12-screws which are included in the scope of supply. If you want to use one of the common red-dot-finders like our Skysurfer III and V, you can remove the upper mounting plate and insert any red dot finder (with Weaver gun rail 11mm standard) into the V-channel at the upper end of the center piece.
The guidescope rings can also be removed from the base plate.