Baader Neutral Density Filters
- Baader Neutral Density Filter with optical densities ND 0.6, 0.9, 1.8 and 3.0
- Available in 1.25" and 2"
- Used to reduce glare
- Fine optical polish results in no loss of sharpness at high magnifications
- All are Phantom Group Coated (PGC) = No ghosting, reflections or stray light.
- Filter holder threaded both sides allows combining/stacking with other filters (e.g. Baader Colour Filters).
These Baader neutral density filters are ideal for viewing the Moon or planets where you want to reduce the brightness or glare leading to a more comfortable viewing experience. The filters can also be used as an additional filter to the filters used in Baader's Herschel Wedge.
The filters are available in 1.25" and 2" mounted sizes, and are available with 0.6, 0.9, 1.8 and 3.0 optical densities. Each filter is finely and accurately polished meaning there is no loss of image sharpness even at high magnifications. The filters are coating with Baader's Phantom Group Coatings (PGC) which results in no ghosting, reflections or stray light - all can lead to an poorer overall image. The filter housings are threaded on both sides so other filters can also be used (stacked).
|NEUTRAL DENSITIES||ND 0.6, 0.9, 1.8, 3.0|
|TRANSMISSION RANGE||Full Spectrum|
|FILTER THICKNESS (WITHOUT CELL)||2 mm|
|AR-COATING||Phantom Coating® Group, planeoptically polished|
|FILTER SIZE||1 25" / 2"|
|FILTER USAGE||Lunar, Planetary, Solar|
|FILTER MOUNTED||Mounted (LPFC 6mm)|
|TYPE OF FILTER||Neutral Density|
|SINGLE OR SET?||Single Filter|