Baader U Venus Filter
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): -Infinity%
- Baader U-Filter for Venus and UV imaging
- Transmission peak approx. 80% at 350nm, bandwidth 60nm (320-380nm), completely blocking the entire spectral range from 200nm to 1120nm
- Dielectric multi-coating on optically polished Schott UG-11 glass
- Enables imaging in the deep UV spectral region. A "breakthrough" for imaging the planet Venus! Allows amateur astronomers to capture cloud structures of the Venusian atmosphere.
- Successful astro-application of this filter requires a suitable UV-sensitive imaging camera module (i.e. SKYRIS 274M) with at least a telescope of 5" diameter (a telescope with an 8" diameter is recommended).
- Non-astronomical applications possible: e.g. check for paint damage on cars or state of health of plants and much more.