Celestron Elements ThermoTrek
- Durable, aluminum housed, long-lasting hand warmer
- 4400 mAh lithium battery gives up to 6 hours of continuous heat
- Ergonomically designed to fit easily in your pocket, glove compartment or pack
- Silicone caps make unit durable and water resistant
- Charges via USB 2.0 for reuse
Stay warm on the trail with the ThermoTrek hand warmer. The 4400 mAh lithium ion battery provides up to an impressive 6 hours of continuous heat on a full charge. ThermoTrek heats up quickly and reaches a maximum temperature of 113 degrees Fahrenheit (45 degrees Celsius).
Unlike chemical hand warmers, ThermoTrek can be recharged multiple times. Just plug it into the USB port on your PC or a compatible AC charger using the included cable. The rugged aluminum construction and protective silicone caps make ThermoTrek perfect for cold weather excursions like cross-country skiing and mountaineering.
- Dimensions: 1.76” x 3.72” x .9” (44.9mm x 94.6mm x 22.9mm)
- Input voltage: 5V- 500 mA
- Status LEDs: (1) charging, (1) in use
- Temperature max: 40° to 45°C (104° to 113° F)
- End caps: Silicone caps for protection
- Weight (oz): 5.22 oz (148 g)