Celestron HD Pro Equatorial Wedge
- For use with Celestron fork mounted Schmidt Cassegrain / Edge HD Telescopes up to 11"
- Provides a heavy duty, stable platform that is perfect for astroimaging and guarantees minimal vibration
The Celestron HD Pro Wedge is designed to support Celestron's fork mounted CPC Schmidt Cassegrain/EdgeHD Telescopes up to 11" and is essential for long exposure astroimaging.
The HD Pro Wedge provides a heavy duty, stable platform that is perfect, and guarantees minimal vibration. A low latitude range of 0-90° makes this wedge functional for use at the equator. Built-in features include altitude/azimuth adjustment controls with oversized knobs attached for easy polar alignment, a hand control holder that provides the option of placing on the wedge or the fork arm, a tilt plate for easier mounting of the telescope by simply rotating the scope onto the wedge, and a large 14 mm diameter latitude adjustment screw to add strength and stability while supplying less vibration and easier rotation with a heavy telescope.
HD Pro Wedge - General Features
- 14 mm Diameter Latitude Adjustment Screw - Adds strength and stability. Does not flex or bend providing less vibration and making it easier to rotate a heavy telescope.
- 0-90° Latitude Range - Low latitude range, perfect for use at the equator.
- Built-in Hand Control Holder - Allows user to place the hand control on the wedge or fork arm. Hand control won't fall off when fork arm is angled towards the ground.
- Tilt Plate - Recesses to fit base of telescope and base of scope drops into place just by rotating. Mounting telescope on wedge becomes easier.
- Heavy Duty Side Plates - More rigid with more material provides less vibration while imaging.