Celestron Large SCT and Edge HD Adaptor for Off-Axis Guider
- For use with the Celestron Off-Axis Guider (#93648) with a 9.25”, 11” or 14” SCT or EdgeHD optical tube
- Produces a larger area of illumination when imaging through larger SCT & EdgeHD telescopes
- Ideal for use when using larger format cameras like the Canon 5D or 6D—allows use of the full image circle for better illumination of the sensor
- Machined of black anodised aluminium with a clear aperture of 62.7 mm
This Large SCT/EdgeHD Adaptor was made especially for the Celestron Off-Axis Guider (OAG ; #93648, sold separately). When paired, these two imaging accessories allow you to use the full image circle created by a 9.25”, 11” or 14” SCT or EdgeHD telescope. This configuration is especially helpful to owners of larger format cameras, such as the Canon 5D Mark III or the 6D, as their full frame sensor can take advantage of the more substantial area of illumination produced by larger SCT and EdgeHD telescopes. The adaptor attaches to the large baffle lock nut threads on the rear of the telescope.
The OAG adaptor has a clear aperture of 62.7 mm, or 2.47 inches, consumes 16 mm of back focus, and weighs just 4.64 ounces. It is machined out of aluminium and anodised black.
- Clear aperture: 62.7 mm / 2.47 inches
- Thickness: 16 mm of back focus
- Weight: 131g / 4.64 oz.
- Material: black anodised aluminium