Celestron LensPen Optics Cleaning Tool
- Celestron LensPen to keep your optics clean
- Clean smudges, fingerprints, pollen, and other sticky substances from the optics with the special cleaning element
- Dry soft cleaning pad uses no liquids...nothing to spill or dry out
- Soft retractable brush for removing loose particles and dust
- The LensPen is safe and easy-to-use. Keep one handy for all your optics!
The Celestron LensPen is a great tool for all of your optical equipment, including eyepieces, telescopes, spotting scopes, binoculars, microscopes, cameras, lenses, and more. It is a dual function optical cleaning tool that is small and lightweight enough to stay in your telescope accessory case or camera bag so it will always be there when you need it.
The LensPen is two cleaning tools in one. One end contains a soft brush for removing dust and other particulates from any optical surface. The opposite end of the LensPen will handle the smudges and spots that cannot be brushed away. This tool has a special cleaning tip that works without the need for liquids, so it will never dry out. A cap protects the smudge removal tool when not in use, while the brush retracts safely inside the LensPen.
When cleaning optics, it is always best to use the brush first, even if you think it unnecessary. Carefully brush the entire surface, and when you are done, inspect your work. If you find any smears or spots, use the cleaning element to remove them, using a light touch.