Celestron Luminos 2" 2.5x Barlow Lens
- Celestron 2.5x Luminos Barlow increases the magnification of any 2” or 1.25” eyepiece by two and a half times
- High-quality 4-element optics produce a flat field for sharp images that are free of extraneous colour
- Hard-anodised aluminium barrel is threaded to accept 2” filters
- A brass compression ring holds eyepieces firmly in place
- A 2” to 1.25” adaptor is included
Celestron's 2” Luminos Barlow Lens increases the magnification of your 2” and 1.25” eyepieces by 2.5x, and features premium fully multi-coated 4-element apochromatic optics for optimum light transmission and high contrast, true colour images.
The beautiful hard-anodised aluminium housing matches the eyepieces in the Celestron Luminos range. A centralised rubber grip helps to keep your hands securely on the barrel, even when your fingers are cold or you are wearing gloves. A brass compression ring just inside the top of the Luminos 2.5x Barlow grabs your 2” eyepieces gently but firmly when you turn the oversized thumbscrew. Once the thumbscrew has been secured in place, the brass ring keeps your eyepiece in the Barlow instead of relying on the tip of the thumbscrew itself, offering a better grip and protecting the barrel from scratches.
The insert barrel of the Celestron Luminos 2.5x Barlow is threaded to accept 2” filters. This is a nice feature, because you can change eyepieces without removing and reattaching the filter each time.
A matching 2” to 1.25” adaptor is included so that you can increase the magnification of all of your eyepieces, both 1.25” and 2”, in this versatile Barlow lens.
|Optical Coatings||Fully Multi-Coated|
|Weight||11 oz (312 g)|
|Barrel Size||51mm (2")|
|Compression Rings||Yes on both 2" and 1.25" eyepiece holders|
|Clear Aperture||28mm (1.1")|