Celestron SkySync GPS Accessory
- Add GPS functionality to Celestron computerised telescopes
- Improve the speed and accuracy of alignments with 16-channel GPS
- Automatically updates the time and date
- Plugs into the AUX port on the base of the telescope
- Compatible for all non-GPS Celestron computerised telescopes
Celestron's SkySync GPS accessory module add GPS functionality to your Celestron computerised telescope to obtain get time, date, and location downloads from orbiting Global Positioning Satellites. This 16-channel GPS module plugs into your telescope’s hand control or the auxiliary (AUX) port on your drive base and then mounts to a tripod leg to stay safely out of the way with included straps.
SkySync makes it easier to align your telescope while keeping your date and time updated.