PlaneWave Equatorial Wedge for L-500/L-600 Direct Drive Mounts
- PlaneWave's equatorial wedge for precise polar alignment and tracking accuracy.
- Increases the versatility of PlaneWave L-500/L-600 direct drive mount
- Available for different latitudes
PlaneWave's L-500/L-600 mounts are designed mainly to work in alt-az mode. However there may be times that a wedge mounted system is better suited - for example doing imaging when a field de-rotator is not available or required. With PlaneWave's equatorial EQ Wedge you can add this versatility to the L-500/L-600 direct drive mount.
The wedge allows for for precise polar alignment and tracking accuracy. Each wedge is made for your specific latitude and has a latitude adjustment range of +/- 3 degrees. The wedge uses oversized fine thread adjustment screws and brass tightening nuts for fine latitude adjustment.
Weighs 66kg/145lbs fully assembled.
There are a number of versions available depending on your latitude.
- #1321150 (PW #600560-15) - For latitudes 12-18
- #1321151 (PW #600560-20) - For latitudes 17-23
- #1321152 (PW #600560-25) - For latitudes 22-28
- #1321153 (PW #600560-30) - For latitudes 27-33
- #1321154 (PW #600560-35) - For latitudes 32-38
- #1321155 (PW #600560-40) - For latitudes 37-43
- #1321156 (PW #600560-45) - For latitudes 44-50